Attorney at law, member of the Athens Bar Association since 2001.
Legal Assistant, OPAP S.A. (1999-2001).
Associate at “A. Roupakiotis & Partners” Law Firm (2005-2016).
Associate at “Marinos – Katsas – Liaskos & Partners Law Firm” (2017 – today).
- University of Athens Law School (LL.B, 1999).
- Hellenic Open University (MBA, 2005).
- Prometheus – The Athens Training Centre for Mediators (Mediator specialising in out-of-court dispute resolution, 2013).
- Mediator accredited by the Greek Ministry of Justice
- ADR Centre (Workplace Mediation Diploma, 2015).
- TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS (Certified DPO Executive, 2018).
Β. Association and committee membership
Member of the Athens Mediation & Arbitration Organisation (EODID)
C. Areas of Specialisation
Labour Law, Civil Law, Trademarks, Land Law, Workplace Mediation, GDPR Compliance.
D. Professional Experience
Extensive experience in labour law (in particular employment contracts, industrial relations, compensation), civil and commercial law, trademarks, land law.
Languages: Greek, English.