The terms “we” and “Law Firm” refer to the firm MARINOS-KATSAS-LIASKOS & PARTNERS, whose registered offices are at 31-33 Voulis St, Athens, Greece.
The term “You” means any person who visits or uses this website.
Website means this website which, like all its content, belongs wholly and exclusively to the Law Firm.
The website’s purpose is to introduce our Law Firm to the public, to showcase our services, the work we do and our partners. All website content, including but not limited to, texts, photographs, videos, sounds and trademarks, is the intellectual property of the Law Firm and protected under Greek and international laws. Consequently, unless you have special written consent you are not entitled to copy, and more specifically to commercially or otherwise exploit, the content of the website. Any such use, copying and commercial or other exploitation directly prejudices the Law Firm (causing pecuniary and moral harm) and entitles it to seek compensation against any visitor/user in breach for pecuniary, moral, present or future harm. All terms and conditions set out below are in accordance with all applicable Greek and European laws and regulations and seek to: safeguard consumer rights and the reliability of transactions, competition, and information available in the market; protect vulnerable groups in society and; confirm that we are a responsible firm and that our intention is to satisfy our clients and safeguard their interests. All terms and conditions of use and in general business dealings between the Law Firm and users/clients are governed by Greek law, and the Courts of Athens are competent to resolve any disputes.
3. Amendment of the terms and conditions of useThe Law Firm reserves the right to freely amend or revise the terms and conditions of use whenever that is considered necessary, and undertakes to inform consumers about any change to the pages comprising this website.
4. Information and services provided
The Law Firm warrants that the information on this website is complete and up to date, both in relation to the existence and accuracy of the information about services provided by the Firm, subject to any technical errors or spelling mistakes which may have escaped our attention, or have crept in unintentionally or due to suspension of the website’s operations as a result of force majeure. Consequently, in light of good faith the Law Firm is not liable, and is not bound by electronic data entries made through error or oversight as normally understood, and is entitled to correct them whenever it becomes aware of their existence.
5. User ObligationsWebsite users agree and consent not to use the website services, information, data and any copyrighted works and of course not to reproduce or broadcast them for any reason using any medium.
2.PERSONAL DATA AND THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 4 GDPR)
1) “Personal data”: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2) “Processing”: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
3) THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The website contains a contact form via which visitors/users can provide the Law Firm with personal data (such as name-surname, phone number and email address) with their own consent. That personal data is collected and processed solely for the purpose of communicating with you if you have requested that, or to brief you about our services, our pricing policy etc. and anything else you consider necessary or to perform our contractual obligations. The Law Firm may ask you to provide certain personal data in order to send out newsletters about our products and services and/or related offers and announcements.
We may also ask for your permission to use your personal data for specific purposes, and you can either consent or refuse consent for those purposes. If you wish to receive specific services or communications, such as newsletters, you can delete your details from the recipients list at any time by following the instructions contained in all communications. If you decide to unsubscribe from any service or communication, your data will be deleted as soon as possible, although we may require some time and/or information before being able to process your request. Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than the ones outlined in the Statement, unless we receive your prior permission or unless that is required or permitted by law.
4. NATURAL PERSON’S RIGHTS UNDER GDPR (REG. (EU) No 2016/679)
If you want, you can apply at any time to learn what personal data relating to you is held by the Firm, the recipients, the purpose for which the data are held and processed and can ask for the data to be modified, corrected, or erased. To do this please send an email to info@ mklpartners.gr using the email address you have provided, attaching a copy of your ID Card. You can also inspect your personal data held by us and in general exercise any right specified in the law on the protection of personal data. The personal data provided to our Firm via the website, by email, in phone conversations and by fax are collected and may be used and processed in accordance with the provisions in force from time to time on the protection of personal data and in particular in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Reg. (EU) No 2016/679) and any subsequent legislation or older laws still in force. You have the following specific rights:
- A right to information about your personal data: If asked to do so, we will provide you with information about the personal data relating to you which we hold.
- A right to correct and supplement your personal data: If you notify us accordingly, we will correct any inaccurate personal data relating to you. We will add any missing data if you notify us accordingly, provided that that data is necessary for the purpose of processing your data.
- A right to erase your personal data: If asked to do so, we will erase the personal data relating to you which we hold. However, certain data will only be erased after a fixed retention period, because, for example, in certain cases we are obliged by law to retain the data, or because the data are needed so we can perform our contractual obligations to you.
- A right to restrict processing of your personal data: In some cases specified by law, we will restrict processing of your data if you so request.
- A right to withdraw your consent: You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data in the future at any time. The legality of data already processed up to the time you withdrew consent remains unaffected by this.
- If there are personal data breaches, you have a right to complain to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifissias Ave., Athens, GR-11523, +30 210 6475600, firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. TRANSFER – RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Law Firm does not share personal data with third parties nor transfer data to such, unless that is required by law or is a necessary step in performing a contractual obligation we have towards you. The Law Firm’s associates/employees who have access to your data are obliged to keep that data confidential. The Law Firm may store your personal data in the cloud. That means that your personal data may be processed by a cloud service provider on behalf of the Law Firm and your personal data may be stored in various locations around the world, without that meaning that the data can be sent to third parties. We have put organisational and contractual measures in place to safeguard your personal data and impose penalties and limitations on providers of cloud services to ensure your personal data remains secure.
6. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Data you provide to the Law Firm will be retained by us for a period no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and processed. We have recorded the data retention periods so that the data are available for processing and then deleted.
7. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
Our Firm takes all necessary security measures to protect and safeguard the confidentiality of your personal data (firewalls, encryption). The data you submit to the firm are handled exclusively by authorised staff of the Firm who are under our control and are only processed on our instructions. In order to carry out data processing the Firm chooses persons with corresponding professional qualifications providing sufficient guarantees in respect of technical expertise and personal integrity to ensure such confidentiality.
By including the relevant covenants in agreements with its associates, the Firm takes all necessary security measures to protect and safeguard the confidentiality, secrecy and integrity of your personal data. In all events, the security of the data on the platform environment may be affected by grounds which are outside our sphere of influence, grounds which are due to technical or other weaknesses in the network which is not controlled by our Firm, or grounds related to force majeure or chance events.
Cookies are small data files comprised of text and numbers stored on the browser you use (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer) that contain information allowing the website to retrieve important settings thereby making it easier and more efficient for you to use www.mklpartners.gr. Cookies allow us to activate certain settings making your navigation of the site easier and improving your user experience. Cookies help us retain your personal settings and help us configure our site in keeping with them.
If you have any questions or comments about how your personal data are handled or protected by the Firm or you want to amend your personal data or exercise any of your rights as a data subject, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com