Our Firm’s Personal Data Protection Team delivers legal services and professional advice on personal data protection matters, supporting our clients to achieve compliance with the requirements of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We focus on :
- Informing key stakeholders, including the board of directors, about the requirements of the GDPR.
- Working with the clients’ management teams to define and evaluate the current business processes which are related with the processing of personal data and risk assessment of identified non-compliance with GDPR obligations to cross-business structure and operations (GDPR Audit).
- Identifying, designing and documenting a prioritized plan to address gaps in order to achieve compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Monitoring the implementation of the necessary technical and organizational measures to achieve compliance.
- Preparing Privacy Policies and Statements.
- Reviewing and preparing Contracts, regarding the personal data protection legislation.
- Conducting awareness and custom-made training sessions for the business key stakeholders, decision-makers and staff.
- Supporting the on-going GDPR Compliance to all business structure and operations, by providing legal assistance to the client’ s DPO and Legal Team.
- Establishing the personal data protection policies and procedures as an added value to our client’s business operations.
Furthermore, we represent our clients before the competent Authorities and the Courts.